• Ensure technical and functional teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases.
• Identify resource and requirements, efficient capacity planning and manage resource availability.
• Ensure standard operating procedures and project guidelines are in place.
• Task allocation and performance evaluation of team members.
• Project scheduling and resource management.
• Planning and reporting to PMO Director on projects.
• Provide an efficient working atmosphere to project teams and ensure objectives are met within stipulated time.
• Support the sales and business development teams with technical proposals, demo preparations and clients negotiations.
• Provide solutions to drive process improvements.
• Excellent communicator; leverage technical, business and financial knowledge to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
• ERP functional knowledge
• Project management knowledge PMP or Prince2
• 4+ Years of Experience in managing software projects.
• English proficiency
Nice to Have:
• Master’s in business administration
• Project Management Professional Certified PMP/Prince2
• Business Analysis Professional Certified (CBAP)
• Agile Analysis Certified (AAC)