Posted on 21/04/2021 09:37:44
- - Assist project managers with administrative tasks for recurring responsibilities and reports.
- - Offer support to the project management team through creation of documentation for internal and external purposes.
- - Facilitate meetings and working sessions for project teams as needed and requested.
- - Work closely and provide assistance with project team members, managers and heads of departments to help deliver projects efficiently.
- - Manages the administrative tasks, such as document and information distribution, reports and communication support.
- - Make sure all documentations are submitted and signed from clients if needed.
- - Communicate with account managers for licensing and deliverables.
- - Follow up with procurements if needed in the project
- - Communicate with heads In schedules of their teams to the project
- - Coordinate and Prioritize tasks with project managers and heads
- - Support in proposals and design solutions with the support of functional team and developers
- - Make sure all projects are aligned and schedules are not overlapped between teams and other projects.
- - Update and maintain project timelines to help ensure on-time and on-budget project delivery.
- - Omani national or resident in Oman
- 1+ experience coordinating software projects
- - BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar technical field or equivalent experience
- - Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Arabic and English languages.
- - Competencies in project planning tools (Microsoft Project Management).
- - Understanding of and interest in the project management knowledge areas and process groups.
- - Ability to work independently and with guidance from project managers to solve problems, mitigate risk, make decisions, and communicate effectively under tight deadlines and challenging situations.
- - Highly organized, motivated, solution-oriented, and detail-oriented.
- - PMP Knowledge or Certification is a plus.