ERP Functional Implementer
ERP Functional Implementer
Posted on 10/08/2017 12:20:40
About the job:
• Develop solution design and lead client throughout implementation and support phases.
• Evaluate customer’s business requirements, needs, and objectives and transform the same into company processes, solutions and modules being implemented.
• Analyze and resolve complex customer issues related to data and processes.
• Prepare test cases for testing the current ERP system. Testing may also include Unit testing, System Integration Testing, Performance Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or any client specific software testing.
• An ERP functional Implementer provides necessary support for different Solutions.
• Prepare system design documentation and provide direction to customers and junior consultants on which part of ERP should be implemented first.
• Enhance and update knowledge on domain field practices and related technology.
• Perform daily activity reporting against plans and schedules.
• Understand the customizations level required during the ERP implementation.
• Conducting trainings for the ERP users according to projects’ requirements.
• Functional support for the ERP projects in the company, whether online or onsite.
• Follow up communications with the technical and customer teams.
• Support the sales teams in conducting functional presentations if needed.
• ERP Implementer must have the knowledge of industry process to maintain growth in both long-term as well as short-term. Understanding of different departments and processes or business models such as Customer Relationship Management, Human Resources Management, Finance, Product Lifecycle Management, Inventory, Purchase, Manufacturing, etc.
• The ERP Implementer helps to grasp the requirements of the customer and able to provide a solution for the problems in the business process.
• ERP Implementers are sound with technical as well as functional point of view including familiarity with the latest business intelligence tools.
• At least one year experience in implementing ERP systems escpecially Odoo
• Ability to work online with remote users in offshore projects.
What does Appness offers you?
You will be integrated into a great work atmosphere, with a lot of opportunities to grow, you will be exposed to international clients and international projects with standards.
Our offices provide a pleasant and friendly open space working environment for you to flourish in.Great and flexible working environment
Great exposure to different industries and projects
Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HR, Project Mgt, etc.
Direct coordination with Technical teams and Customer teams
What's a typical day at Appness?